Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate bookings and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. 'Deep-linking', 'embedding' or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
- Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavors to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our clients, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR). We accept credit card payments via the website and on request will supply our banking details should you wish to make payment via EFT or Direct Deposit.
- Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions on this website. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site's registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
- Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- The Merchant does not have access to credit details.
- Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
Walthers undertakes to do everything possible to ensure the secure and timeous booking of your travel arrangements
Please read this booking policy before registering. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the policy, feel free to contact us.
* This policy applies only to travel arrangements purchased via the Walthers Tours website www.walthers.co.za.
* Please check your booking and contact details carefully before you submit, as changes without penalty might not be possible once we have received confirmation of your booking.
You will receive a confirmation of your reservation by return email
Refunds upon cancellation of reservation:
This transaction is subject to the acceptance of registration by the conference organising committee as well as the hotel confirming the reservation. Should your registration not be approved your payment will be refunded in full within five working days. In the event of your hotel choice not being available an alternative will be offered. Should you not accept this alternate offer then your payment will be refunded in full within five working days.
In the event that you should cancel attendance at this conference, the following will apply.
The conference organizing committee may, depending upon circumstances and at their discretion refund registration fees. If a decision is made to refund registration fees then these will be refunded, less a 10% administration charge, within five working days. It remains your responsibility to approach the organising committee for a refund of registration fees.
Each hotel has its own cancellation conditions which differ greatly, depending on when the cancellation is received. Should you cancel your accommodation, then the cancellation conditions imposed by that particular hotel will apply. Walthers Tours will on your behalf approach the hotel for a refund on any cancelled accommodation. Should the hotel agree to a refund then the amount, less a 10% administration fee, will be refunded to your credit card within five working days.